Eye Care Expert Forum
TED
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

TED

December 2005 Orbital Decompression - surgery done at GWU in Washington DC - also eye alignment (right eye was in downward position) - December 2006 Orbital decompression thru sinus cavity - both eyes - April 2007 Muscle Surgery - alignment (prior to surgery left eye down - right eye up) - current writing date August 2007 - it has been 4 months since last surgery and right eye is still in the upward position (looking up) - extreme tearing - eye drainage so bad it keeps me awake at night - the tears "burn and itch" - excessive swelling and buldging STILL!!!! Is there something that can be done?  This is a horrible, horrible disease.  I wear sunglasses almost 100% of the time - even at night if I am out in public - obviously I look ridiculous with them on but look horrific with them off - so it is the lesser of two evils.  Please advise.  Thanks!