Third Nerve Palsy
I was diagnosed w/ Third Nerve Palsy about a month ago.  They have ruled out anurisym, stroke, there is no high blood pressure, and I am not diabetic.  I woke up w/ normal vision about a week ago but have now relapsed a small amount.  My eyes seem tired, and I am having some trouble w/ my right eye not "catching up" w/ my left eye when I scan a room or outdoors.  I am wondering if there is anything I can do to make this heal faster, or if glasses will help in making my vision stronger?
There is nothing you can do to speed up the recovery.  If does not improve significantly in three or so month, anther scan is indicated.

Dr. O.
I am not a MD but my daughter had the flu-mist and about 3-6 mo later we noticed her eye was wondering and a droopy lid. she was diagnosed with a 3rd nerve palsy after an eye exam revealed a dialated pupil in the same droopy eye. Everything was ruled out with MRI's and CT scans and has never had a head trauma. I was wondering if you had been exposed to a flu-mist or anything else that you may have not thought would have caused this. She has undergone 1 surgery for the muscles of the eye and will have a 2nd for the lid lift. We traced it back to the flu mist through pictures and timing.