Time frame to redo cataract surgery.
Is there a time frame when it is too late to have cataract surgery redone?  My left eye was done in 2003 and I have not been able to see clearly since then.  I went back to the doctor who did laser surgery to clear it up...this did not work. I was under the assumption that nothing more could be done.  I'm hoping a lens replacement is still a possibility.
If your visual problems are indeed related to a refractive problem (meaning you have good visual potential with the addition of glasses or contacts), time is not an issue.  However if your vision is decreased as a result of something pertaining to the retina (macular edema for example), options may be limited for visual improvement.