Tiny Red Bumps On Eyelid
Hello, Im 14, and my problem is i have these tiny red bumps all bumched together on my lower left eyelid and its begining to form on my right eyelid.

a couple days ago i felt them and just thought they were like pimples on my eye, but when i woke this morning and went to wash my face, my left bottom eyelid was surrounded by a bunch of little red dots, they do not itch or flake, and they only burn when i put rubbing acohol on it and it only burns for a second. i know they are not stye's because iv had thouse befor, many times, this is not a stye, i dont know what they are and im a little worried, they are kinda on my top eyelid too, but their spaced more and theres only about 3 but they are very small. also the line of bumps is starting to form on my right eye, it seems to be starting for the lower corner of my eye.

i am very worried, should i be? is it skin cancer? please help asap! thanks

-Ashley
Its not likely skin cancer but you need to see an ophthalmologist eye MD for aprecise diagnosis. Find one near you at www.aao.com

JC HDM
Thanks You Dr!!!
-