Eye Care Expert Forum
Tiny white bump in my tear duct?

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Tiny white bump in my tear duct?
I just noticed that I have this little white bump in my tear duct. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch, nothing. However, will it turn into something more? I usually put a little bit of make up on everyday but I always remove it at night before I go to sleep. Could it have something to do with that? I may just be overreacting, but I'm curious. Please help!
I can't figure out where and what you mean by "in my tear duct".  However, small white harmless seeming bumps on the eyelids can sometimes be basal cell cancer. You should get it checked out by an Eye MD.  Find one at aao.org.