Eye Care Expert Forum
Took a long to take contact out and now I have blurry vision
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Took a long to take contact out and now I have blurry vision

Monday I went to the eye doctor and he gave me a new type of contact. I have an astigmatism in my right eye. I didn't like the new type of contact and it took my around 15 mins just to take it out of my eye that night and Tuesday night. I have had slight shadow vision in my right eye and a headache since this all happened. Wednesday I went back and he gave me my normal type of contacts back (soft plastic type) but I still have the slight shadow vision and headache. Does anyone know what could have caused this and when it will go away. I don't think it's my new contacts because these are the ones I'm used to wearing and have never had a problem. Could it be that I Irritated my eye from taking so long to get the old ones out? If so, when will this go away?

Thanks!!!!!