Top third of eye bloodshot
Thank you for your help!   About 1.5 years ago I was walking and suddenly felt a sharp pain in the top of my left eye.  It felt like an insect sting.  Shortly after that and at the same time, I started to wear a different brand of contact lenses.  Now about every 6th time I wear my contacts the top third of my left eye gets severely red.   I've had my eyes checked by two different eye doctors and they could see nothing wrong.  The redness is intermittent.

I've tried changing contacts and solution.  Drops.  Eye washes.  Antihistamine drops and still it happens.  Happened yesterday after about 5 hours of wearing contacts.  The redness goes all the way down to the iris just on the top third of my eye.  You can't see it unless I roll my eye downward and pull up my eyelid.  The right eye is fine but once it also turned red but that is extremely rare.  It usually does not hurt or tear.   This time there was a very small ache.

At the time of the initial eye pain I had just undergone a cosmetic treatment called a Portrait, plasma skin regeneration.  They treated my eyelids too.  Don't know if that caused the start or a sting or new contacts.   But now after wearing contacts for most of my life with no problems I'm not wearing them much.  I would appreciate any ideas you have.  Thanks again!
One more thing, in addition after this redness happens I have some fuzziness in that eye.  I treat it with Genteel eye drops that seems to help.  I have experienced dry eyes in the past.
Please see an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.
I have seen two ophthalmologists.  

See an external disease & corneal specialist.

Dr. O.