Eye Care Community
Toric len implant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Toric len implant

I had a corneal transplant, Then I had to have a cataract removed in the same eye. Had a toric lens implanted. This was to help a astigisim so I wouldn't have to have glasses all the time, only except when I was reading. Now I have been told that I have to wear glasses all the time and the lens are going to be thick and the only frames I can use is plastic. I paid out of my pocket to prevent this.  What went wrong with the whole procdure?. I also have a bad haze or glare over my eye and it is had to see to drive at night. Any suggestions of why this occurred?
You asked the very same question on 3/21/13. The explanation hasn't changed since then.

JCH MD