Traumatic Mydriasis recovery based on severity?
The situation: Last week I was hit in the face by a flying two-liter bottle of water that was blown off a 15-foot cliff that I was standing next to while belaying a rockclimber. I am living in Russia and sought medical attention in Moscow when, three days later, I either noticed the uneven pupils or they finally showed up. Broken nose and, in translation from the Russian, traumatic mydriasis of a "medium severity." The pupil dialates, I would say, about half to 2/3 as well as it should.

The questions:

Does anyone know if there is a relationship between the initial severity of the blown pupil and the chances of it returning to normal?

They did not resent my nose, because the fracture was minor. Will this have any effect on the recovery of my eye?

I am grateful for the competent medical attention that I have gotten in Moscow, but I would love to get the Western-medical and laymen war-story takes on this situation as well! Thank you to all who have previously posted on mydriasis.
Most do not recover completely.  You can try pilocarpine to see if the pupil constricts.

Dr. O.