Treatment of Optic Nurve
Is there any treatment of Optical nurve damage. Any medicine or any surgery which is availble for the same.

Regards
Nishant Jadwani
+919893100034
There is no surgery for optic nerve damage.  If it's due to inflammation, standard medicine generally "treat" it with steroids.
That is true there is no good damage for optic nerve damage. Some optic nerve damage is due to glaucoma and there is good tgreatment for that. Steroids help optic neuritis.

JCH MD
my dad has a damage optic nerve in his eye and wants to know if there is any cure for this,
depends on what is (present tense) or has (past tense) caused the damage. In most cases past long term damage cannot be cured however progressive optic nerve damage, for example glaucoma, needs to be treated to prevent further damage.

JCH MD
Yes, I am 16 years of age, and from the USA, I got a peiece of slag that went trough my eye, but if had over 4 surgieres due to torn retnia/detachment, the good news is thay the peiec of metal missed most of the vital parts of my eye, but my eye doctor Gregory Christense, My Retnia doctor, sent me to a glacouma specialist because the Cilicon Oil that they have used is causeing me to have a little bit of optic nerve damage, its not a lot but there gana get the oil out and my pressure should subside, but with just a lilttle but of optic nerve damage wil that make me blind completely?
I meant to say that the Oil is causeing my pressure to be in the 36-40 scale
The oil is not likely the problem; more likely is damage to the drainage mechanism of your eye from the injury and/or inflammation in the eye and/or "steroid glaucoma" from the steroids you likely are on.

The most important thing is to protect your remaining good eye from another injury or disease. You should wear glasses all the time as "safety glasses" and avoid activities that have high rates of eye injuries.

JCH MD
I am wearing Glasses, but they are saying that the oil is causeing my pressure to stay high, and I don't have glacouma, the drops I am on is Lumigan,Azopt,timolol, but yeah, they say that my Drainage system is ok, its just that the Oil droplits are getting into my drainage system and its causeing my pressure to elevate, But will my Optic nerve heal with just a little bit of optic nerve damage
And also, I have a piece od tissue that is growing in the back of my eye, they aregana scrap that off during my upcomeing surgery, But my Vision has improved, but everytime my retnia starts to redetach mt vision ***** but a coupl of months afther the surgeries my vision improves, I also have no lense in ny eye and I need a Cornea Transplant, do you know a good Cornea Doctor? Thank you so much! God Bless!