Unusual Pupil Shape
I am 14 years old and recently I have discovered that my pupil is like an upside down teardrop. It starts from the middle of my eye and the pupil extends to the bottom of my eye. My left eye is more pronounced than my right but they are both like that. I do not have any trouble seeing or anything. In fact, my vison is 20-25. The only thing I can really think of is that my eyes are really sensitive to sunlight. Even when the sun is setting I would have to squint becasue of the light. Otherwise, light does not affect me. I looked it up and thought it might be coloboma but like I said before I have no eye problems, I don't even wear glasses. I have checked my immediate family's eyes and there appear normal. I would just like to know if there is anything serious about it. Thank you.
This sounds like a possible coloboma.  It is important to know that it usually involves not just the iris but also the lens zonules, chorioid and retina.  I have seen several before but never in BOTH eyes.  It is a significant abnormality but if present, people can still have basically normal or near normal vision in many cases.  Please talk to your parents and have them take you to see an ophthalmologist, a medical doctor that specializes in eye care.

MJK MD
i had an accident a few years ago, and damage my eye, doctor had to operate and my eye pupil was damage and it looks like is licking my vision in this eye  is not good.. my question is. Is anything a doctor can do to replace my eye pupil?

Thank you
A related discussion, RLF  pupil is shrinking was started.
A related discussion, deformed pupil due to work accident was started.