Upper eyelid problem
i have a problem with my Left eyelid and i am wondering what i can do to make it normal. my right eyelid has a single lid and my left has a double lid. i have at least 8-7 hours of sleep and i do go on the computer alot for homework and assignments. It used to happen occassionally, but now its almost permanent! :(
You don't mention your age but aging changes of the eyelid is the most common cause of this. I would suggest you see an Eye MD ophthalmologist that specializes in oculoplastsic surgery. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD
I am having the same problem. I am 1/2 chinese and sometimes without sleep my eyelid changes size but about 2 months ago one eyelid got smaller and its staying that way. Were you ever able to get help?
-
I faced the same problems. It would come but i would slide my finger across my eyelids, blink a few times, and it would go back to normal. But eventually my right eye stayed permanantly like that. Now its forming another crease and i was wondering if there was a way to fix it without going under the knives
I doubt there is any knifeless cure. Moreover re-ops as they are called are very difficult. You should all seek out the best Eye MD oculoplastic surgeon that you can drive to.

JCH MD