Viral Conjunctivitis symptoms
I was just diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis. It started 5 days ago with a fever and sore throat and today remains as a red and watery eye, sore throat, canker sores, and a 'almost' fever blister (not quite on the lip but right above on my skin). Can viral conjunctivitis also be the cause of canker sores? Also, if I touched my eye with the infection, then touch the open sore on my lip, could the open sore become infected, causing it to not heal as quickly as it would have? Or until the virus has left my body?
Viral conjunctivitis is often associated with symptoms like you describe. You are not likely to infect yourself but you could infect anyone that you touch after touching your eye or someone using a towel, facecloth etc after you use it.

Viral conunctiviits may take 10-14 days or more to clear. Antibiotic drops do not cure or kill a virus.

JCH MD