Vision correction after cataract surgery.
I recently had cataract surgery on one eye, and the IOL isn't providing vision as sharp as I would have liked to have obtained.  My surgeon says that it's possible to correct this through a laser procedure.  Has anyone gone through this situation, and could you relate your results if you had further correction.
I would like more details on the type of IOL (you had asked about Crystalens before), how long ago was surgery, and what is your current refraction.  

Is this a laser for PC haze or for a refractive error?

Dr. O.
Thanks for your response Dr. Oyakawa.  After reading so many problematic comments from folks that had the Crystalens IOL implanted, I opted for a monovision IOL, which was a Staar AQ2010V lens having a diopter of +8.0.  I had surgery on 2/28/11, and at my 2 week follow up on 3/8/11 was informed that I have 20/30 vision in my corrected eye.  The Dr. suggested more time for recovery, and that lasik would be a less desirable method of correction than glasses or contacts.  I had originally asked about lasik for refractive error.  I'm not unhappy with the results, as the cataract had gotten to be a real distraction.  But I do like the crisp distance vision I've always gotten with gas permeable contacts.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
my vision is not as sharp as I would like, and I find myself always wearing glasses now in order to not struggle to see sharply.  What does the laser procedure consist of to correct astigmatism and remaining spherical error?