Aa
A
A
Close
Vision problems followed by headache
I have a problem that has occurred various time but yesterday started up again and it has me a little worried. I started seeing little blurry areas in my vision and it got to where I couldn't focus in on something, for example trying to read a paper.  Also, I usually lose my peripheral vision while this is happening. After it goes away, it is followed by a severe headache.

This has happened in the past but it always seemed to happen after I would drink Diet Mt. Dew. I know that sounds a little weird but that seemed to be what triggered it so I quit drinking it and it would quit. If I drank it again for 2-3 days in a row, it would happen again.

Yesterday, it started and I haven't drunk any Diet Mt. Dew in quite a while. This morning it did it again and my head is splitting. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488 tn?1310696703
The list is long: some serious such as disease of heart, brain, blood vessels, most common cause migraine varient. You need to see an Eye MD ophthalmologist (find one near you at www.aao.org) and a internist/GP for a complete medical exam.

JCH MD
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources