Eye Care Expert Forum
Visual Snow
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Visual Snow

Hi Doctor,

I posted my query a few months bak on this forum regarding Visual snow. I have been experiencing similar symptoms as that of visual snow from years. I am in early twenties. I was adviced that time to be watchful as I have gone thru retinal check ups and they was normal. I was also advised to view information available on Internet regarding visual snow.
Today while going thru http://www.thevisioncommunity.com, I found visual snow categorized under optic nerve and visual cortex. On searching more it seems there was a guy  (not a doctor) who believed it (visual snow) to be because of optic nerve problem.
Being a doctor, Pls confirm from ur end. That will be highly grateful and advice treatment.