Eye Care Expert Forum
Visual Snow

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Visual Snow
Hi Doctor,

I posted my query a few months bak on this forum regarding Visual snow. I have been experiencing similar symptoms as that of visual snow from years. I am in early twenties. I was adviced that time to be watchful as I have gone thru retinal check ups and they was normal. I was also advised to view information available on Internet regarding visual snow.
Today while going thru http://www.thevisioncommunity.com, I found visual snow categorized under optic nerve and visual cortex. On searching more it seems there was a guy  (not a doctor) who believed it (visual snow) to be because of optic nerve problem.
Being a doctor, Pls confirm from ur end. That will be highly grateful and advice treatment.
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE POSTED THIS QUESTION.
Please do not ask any more about visual snow. That's all we can tell you. Very little is known about it.

If you make another multiple post we will remove your access to post on WWW.MedHelp.com

The Physicians of the AAO Eye Forums