Waxy Vision after Cataracts surgery for 1+ Weeks

Three years ago I had a cataract surgery. That went well for sometime and then I had a lens dislocation, leading to ghost images/double vision. Last week, I went in for a lens exchange, where the old lens was removed and a new one implanted in front of the Iris. Unfortunately, it's been a week now and I am unable to see anything concrete with the eye. I see just motions at very close proximity.  I did some test for Retina detachment and was told that my Retina is intact. My eye doctor is of the view that this might be due to bleeding after the surgery and will be resolved by the body with time, but I am increasing becoming worried that I might loose my sight and I'm sort of desperately searching for answers. Pointers and links to where I might find possible answers will be a very very helpful.

Thanks for your help and support. I appreciate -
Many thanks
>Ton
Ask your surgeon to refer you for a second opinion from a respected Eye Surgeon.

JCH MD