Wet MD
I am 30 years old and I  had an episode of wet MD in my left eye almost a year ago. With one injection of Avastin we were able to halt the vision loss. My vision went from 20/60 back to 20/25 and has been at 20/25 for about 6 months. I feel very blessed by GOD. I go back for check ups every 8-12 weeks and he says things look stable.  

My question is, what is the typical time that this stays "stable".    What are the chances of my other eye developing problems.  I feel so young to have this as an issue.
The problem can re-occur in the same or fellow eye. You should be doing daily amsler grid testing. If you don't have an amsler Google the term read about it then print the grid off.

If you have any blur, distortion or reduced vision see your Eye MD as an emergency.

The most common cause of wet ARMD is age, in your age group the most common is ocular histoplasmosis, then perhaps myopic degeneration then so called idiopathic which means we just don't have a clue why it happened.

JCH III MD
I do check my Amsler daily. With my severe dry eye I sometimes get blured irritated vision, if it last more than 48 hours I go to my eye MD. He has been so great to me.

What causes ocular histoplasmosis? Does this lessen the chance of getting it in my other eye?

Bless you for what you do here.
Ocular histo is caused the fungus histoplasmosis that gets into our system through the lungs. Histo is found in the soil in high concentration in the midwest so ocular histo is higest here in the midwest and less so on the coasts.

If you do have ocular histo it can be one or both eyes. Your Eye MD should be able to tell you ifyou have the typical histo scars in the retina, macula and around the ocular nerve. If its not present the likelyhood is low.

JCH IIMMD
This is very interesting information. I  have lived in South Central Kentucky my entire life.  so I don't see how might have been exposed to this.

Thank you again for the information. I will speak to my Retina doctor about this at my next checkup.
Histo can occure in any area of the USA or for that matter the rest of the world, its must the most common in the American midwest.

JCH IIMD