What is this eye/migraine pain?
Hi all,
This is a weird one but bare with me! I have been experiencing this pain behind my left eye on the right side and only when I look right! It's like a muscle ache and it is connected with experiencing migraines just above that area of the eye but in my head! It's also weird because I only get it during school holidays never when I am working! My doctors say it might be inflammation but nothing can be taken for it! It goes away once I start work again but then comes back when I have a break! The migraine I experience can be described like a pressure headache! I've been to the opticians who assure me my eyes are fine and healthy and the lense I have are suitable! I wear contact lenses but only mon-fri! I can't really describe anything else because I don't have any other problems! No other symptoms!
Any help much appreciated!
I would start by not wearing the contacts for 2-3 weeks and seeing if that takes care of it. If you have contacts on and look in one direction it can decenter the contact.