Eye Care Community
Whats this yellow spot on my eye( the white part)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

5083211?1258331494
I have a yellow spot on the white part of my eye i don't know what it is ? It doesn't hurt me. Its not like a bump in my eye its just like that part of my eye is yellow and Im scared what if its something that could mean losing my eye. Should I see a doctor ? I noticed it like 2 years ago maybe its been there I just never noticed it because i have to open my eyes wide to be able to see it.  Im really scared Please help
Way too dark  to tell. Most common thing is "pinguecula"   Use google images to see what they look like

JCH MD
Avatar n tn
I looked up Pinguecula and the pictures there dont look like whats on my eye, My eye is just simply yellow in that area and pinguecula is caused by exsess fat but I always work out and I only have 5% body fat so Im not sure if it is that. Thank you for your help Mr.John C Hagan

-