Whats this yellow spot on my eye( the white part)
I have a yellow spot on the white part of my eye i don't know what it is ? It doesn't hurt me. Its not like a bump in my eye its just like that part of my eye is yellow and Im scared what if its something that could mean losing my eye. Should I see a doctor ? I noticed it like 2 years ago maybe its been there I just never noticed it because i have to open my eyes wide to be able to see it.  Im really scared Please help
Way too dark  to tell. Most common thing is "pinguecula"   Use google images to see what they look like

JCH MD
I looked up Pinguecula and the pictures there dont look like whats on my eye, My eye is just simply yellow in that area and pinguecula is caused by exsess fat but I always work out and I only have 5% body fat so Im not sure if it is that. Thank you for your help Mr.John C Hagan

-