White Spots on cornea
I am 18 years old, wear contacts daily, never sleep in them unless I take a nap on the couch max 20 minutes.  Always clean them, change them at least every 3 weeks.  When I went for a new RX my doctor noticed white spots on my cornea.  He took me off my contacts (glasses only) for a week and gave me eye drops.  I am really scared, because I do all the right things with my contacts my doctor is researching also because he really couldn't give me a good explaination why I am having the white spots on my cornea, I have no pain, no redness, no symptoms, I just went in for a new RX for contacts.  Thank you for any information or reference you may be able to give me.
Here is a reference. White spots on the cornea due to contacts are called "infiltrates". You can get infiltrates even infected corneal ulcers which are quite serious even if you do everything perfect. Its just much more likely you will have problems if you do not wear or clean your contacts properly (think like driving, in spite of being a good driver you can still have an accident).

http://archopht.ama-assn.org/cgi/reprint/118/2/276.pdf

JCH III MD
I was just told that I have white spots on the back of my cornea as opposed to the more normal front of the cornea.  Any info on this condition.
There are too many types of white spots on the back of the eye to generalize. Get your info from the eye MD that examined you

JCH MD
don't wear contacts at all and have redness, irritation and a white spot in eye out of the blue. what is it and how to treat it?