Eye Care Community
White as pimple on eyelid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

White as pimple on eyelid

I have noticed some very small white pimple like spots on the top of my lower eyelid -By this I mean the narrow area between the eyelashes and the eye itself- When I pull my eyelid down I can see a continuation of them, as a light gray circle or oval form (one of each), going down (very small distance) throughout the surface of the inner eyelid.

I haven't had any sociated symptoms other than ichness around the top eyelid on the skin (outter skin) which I think its not related.

I recently and unintentionaly scraped it and now it bothers a little when I blink -does not hurts, nor has it botten bigger, maybe in a very small scale naked to the eyesight-

I am a 21 male and live in a tropical iland, Puerto Rico. Don't do sports.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Tags: white, pimples, eyelids, gray, circle, circinate
Sorry it went double, my fault!