White blob after sunlight exposure
When I come home from outside I start seeing a white blob forming in the center of my vision, it's visible on dark surface and if I keep my eye steady looking in one spot only it get's brighter and brighter to the point when it's completely white and it disappears if I move my eyes then start's forming again. The blob has quite hard edges and it looks like a cell. If I look around the room normally I only see little sparkles at the place where the blob is. I can also see it if I close my eyes. This lasts for maybe 3minutes
There are some problems on the retina that might cause that. See an Eye MD ophthalmologist to be sure its not serious.

JCH MD
Thank you for your quick reply. I was at the doctor's office yesterday because of the increase in eye floaters, she gave me some drops so she could look into my eyes, everything was ok. The reason I posted this here is because I completely forgot to mention this to her.
First of all "her" should be an Eye MD ophthalmologist. If she is an MD then call back and ask about the problem. If "she" is a non-MD, non-physician optometrist then you need to see a Eye MD. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD
After coming in from the sunlight into a semi-dark room everything white had a bluish/purple tint too it. Never had this before.