Eye Care Expert Forum
White foggy area in eye.

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

White foggy area in eye.
Hello, i was using my computer last night and just when i blinked, my vision on my left eye was blocked by 'white fog'. I had my eye exam about 2 weeks ago and the doctor said my eyes were healthy, he checked my optic nerve, etc. It has been a couple of days that i feel dizzy through my vision as if im going to pass out. My eyes get really red with a burning sensation and it gets uncomfortable when i move them around and there is a 'gooey' discharge. The eye doctor gave me an antibiotic steroid but it is not working.
Dear duvalin1,

I would recommend that you seek the care of your eyeMD to determine the cause of your symptoms.  

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California