White spots on back of my cornea?
I am recently recovering from a severe case of Conjunctivitis(it was viral and in both my eyes). During my last trip to my doctor she noticed something she has "never seen before" and describing it as a "white blurry spot on an inner layer of my cornea in my right eye." This layer she said works as the pump for my eye keeping water out, if that helps at all as to where I'm talking about. I already made an appt with a corneal specialist (by my Dr.'s referral)..but it's far from now and Im seriously wondering what it would be. Any thoughts would be very appreciated!
That's really too vague to give you a specific list of possibilities. You'll just have to wait. If your doctor was a general family MD or a non-MD optometrist it may be nothing and something that an Eye MD ophthalmologist could easily diagnose.

JCH MD