White visual moving dots
Hey people
Before I state my case, I'd like to add that I'd be happy for any posts, even the slightest hypothesis.

My situation is that sometimes I see little white moving dots, which by occation followi the surrounding structures, giving me a clear picture of my sourroundings.
It's uncontrolable and only appears by occation and if it does it only lasts about 3 seconds, what is enough for their doing.
Their movements otherwise have no specific structure when I'm looking on a wall where's no geometrical structure for them, not even a line, to follow.
I've compared it with the slight reflection of the sunlight caused by dust particles, but these dots seem much intense.

Thanks to those,who give it a thought
This is normal.  It is the white blood cells moving through the blood vessels.

Dr. O.
Thanks Dr. O. for the clearance
But since I'm not worried anymore that it might be some first state of vision loss, I'd like to ask whether I could make a use of it by calling it up when I need it. Would match perfectly to my photographic memory for my surrounding, meaning that I remember places, streets , etc perfectly even after a decade I've been there.

With much interest

Vithy