Eye Care Expert Forum
Whitehead in lower eyelash line
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Whitehead in lower eyelash line

For the past few months, I have been getting one single whitehead/pimple on my lower lash line; it comes as goes as it pleases. The whitehead is extremely tiny and makes the area under my eye a little swollen. It is not too noticible, I have to ask someone if one eye looks more swollen than the other, and after about 15 seconds of staring at it, they pick the eye with the whitehead. It makes my lower lid sore, and it hurts to blink. The pain is not unbareable, it is just annoying.

Any ideas?
Thanks for reading!