Eye Care Community
Whos is the Best Pediatric optomologist?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I need to find the best pediatric optomologist there is.  I have been attempting to help my 4 year old legally blind son. It seems to be worse than ever. I have tried patching and he refuses.  I can not restrain him all day as he is supposed to wera all day.  I am on my 2nd round of trying the drops. His specialist says that if this doesnt work we should quit. That there is no surgery for the vision aspect of this.  I want to know who the best DR. is in the United States and then outside the US I am not going to quit. He can't see anything out of 1 eye and his good eye is 20/80.  He has also been failing his hearing exams recently.
Drops work very well.  Put them in and it will blur his good eye.

There is no such thing as the best.  There are very many good pediatric ophthalmologist.

look at AAO.

Dr. O.