Why is one eye bigger than the other?
4 years ago one of my eyes got bigger, so it looks like I'm squinting in one eye all the time, and my eyebrow on that side looks like it is always raised. It looks really weird. An eye doctor I saw a year ago said the eyeball itself was bigger, but didn't think it was serious and didn't want to look into it and basically just said if it get's worse come back. It hasn't gotten worse, but it's not getting better and I hate how it looks. Does anyone know what can cause this and what I can do to fix it? It is not natural, my eyes used to be very symmetrical and I have proof of that in photos.
Sounds like you have a ptosis and a compensatory raised brow to keep it open enough to see. See an oculo plastics doctor have them run a visual field so insurance will cover your lid surgery.
There are a number of conditions that might cause this. First the eyes themselves can be the same size but one look larger or smaller if the upper or lower lids have moved up or down,  Second the eye socket (orbit) could be smaller or larger in volume than normal.  A common cause of this is a thyroid disease called Graves Disease.  They eye itself could have gotten bigger but this is unusual in adults but a concern in infants. If you saw a non-physician optometrist for your first exam I suggest seeing an Eye MD ophthalmologist. Take in some old (5-10 years very good facial photos that show your eyes and eyelids well to compare with what they look like now) If you saw and Eye MD ophthalmologist for your initial exam then ask they Eye MD or your family physician to refer you to the closest Eye MD ophthalmologist specializing in oculoplastic surgeon that you can get to.