Eye Care Community
Would a break from contacts help my really dry eyes?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Would a break from contacts help my really dry eyes?

My optician says I have dry eyes and a dry patch on the centre of my cornea. In the last few months I've reduced the wearing time of contacts and its looking slightly better. When I last went he didn't say stop wearing contacts as he knows that's the last thing I'd want to hear but my eyes are mostly so uncomfortable with contacts that I wondered if a couple of weeks' break would help? I am changing my lenses from regular Air Optix to Air Optix Aqua and wondered if no contacts for a fortnight then the new lenses would give me a better chance of success?

My eyes are regularly stingy and sometimes with a slight stickiness when I wear contacts but I don't have any eye infection. In the air conditioning of the office I find too that my vision is sometimes blurring. I know that I have no real problem as I have seen my optician in the last month, I'm just kind of desperate that I'm not seeing any improvement.
711220_tn?1251894727
You may need to change the type of contacts.

Dr. O.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank