Wrinkle after cateract surgery
Hello,  I am 51, female, and just had cateract surgery 9 days ago.  I went for a check up 6 days after my surgery, I was told that I had a wrinkle and that was the reason I wasn't seeing clearly.  On the 3 rd. day after my surgery I could see very well, but now it seems like I am blurry in that eye, along with some light reflections....I think at one point yesterday while riding in the car,(it was sunny) I seen the lens that was implanted....I received the restor lens...it looked like a cirlce of different size circles inside it.  My Dr. thinks after a few more weeks the wrinkle will go away and my vision will be better, he advised me to use more drops then I was currently using.  MY question is:  Will this fix itself, or will I need further medical attention to fix it.  I am disappointed by all this.  I know it is still early, but I am praying that this will fix itself and I will see better.  I wear a multifocal contact in my other eye and right now I am seeing much better out of it.  Suppose to have this eye done later, but now I am re-thinking that.
A "wrinkle" is not a medical diagnosis. It is not possible to answer your question or give any helpful advice.

JCH MD
Go see another Dr. for a second opinion.
Thanks for replying
=