Wrong lens implanted in my eye.
Due to a wrong note in my charts my ophthalmologist put the lens intended for my left eye into my right eye.  We were trying for monocular sight because that is what I have naturally.  I was very pleased with my sight except for night driving.

The Opthamologist now is telling me he will correct everything with LASIK after the left eye is implanted.  I want my eyes right, not some new stopgap measure.  I want the right lens in the right eye.  Now I have no focal point in the right eye, that I can determine.  Just hazy everywhere.  I am a Medicare patient.  What are my patients rights going forward?  Help!!
There are not enough details to answer your question. Lasik surgery to compensate and fine tune vision after cataract/IOL surgery is not "stop-gap" it is a main line permanent way to correct vision without having to do intraocular surgery again with all its risks.

JCH MD