X-rays
When I had my ReSTOR implant I was cautioned against any x-rays or scans of the head.  Is it safe to go through airport scanners?  I travel a lot.  Do they cover the head or just the body?
I answered this but it seems it got lost.

There are not precautions about x-rays with current IOLs.

Dr. O.
I got my reStor implants over two years ago, and never received any warnings about X-rays and such.  Since then, I have had X-rays, an MRI,  and gone through lots of airport scanners, and my opthalmologist says my eyes and lenses are fine.
I tried to do some research on the x-ray topic also, as I had both retina ERM surgery and Cataract surgery recently.  It appears no on can connect the dots between x-rays and eye damage, but I did find some articles about x-rays potentially doing damage to the bodys soft tissue...which the eye is.

My advice, and I am no doctor, is to not discard the concern but to use good judgement and not do any x-rays or scans that you do not have to.  Also, keep asking questions and researching the subject.  We all would love to hear what you find out if you would please share it with the forum.
Thanks for your comments.  When I return to the US, I will go back to my doctor and ask these questions.