YAG problems
After the YAG laser treatment to remove scar tissue from my left eye caused by crystalens implant surgery, I saw this floating blurred streak in my vision.  When I attempted to discuss this with the surgeon his only comment was that it may go away and just don't focus on this problem.  This seems totally unacceptable to me since I wasn't experiencing that kind of problem in that eye before the YAG procedure.  That was about three weeks ago and nothing has improved.  What are my options?  Why wasn't I told before hand that this could be a potential result?  Will this really go away or am I being "blown off" by the surgeon who doesn't want to have to deal with the problem he created?
Help?

This discussion is related to Crystalens problems.
It sounds like a vitreous floater which is pretty common after yag laser treatment. It should settle down in time, but there are no guarantees. Lots of floaters can ignored by the brain as well.

good luck. i know they can be difficult, but options to deal with them are very very limited, and controversial.
I would like to know if the Yag laser worked. I have had it twice now ,and I see some improvement but I still have some cloudiness in that eye. Right after he did it, I had a large black floater that lasted for several hours but has left now.
However I have three very annoying floaters in the other eye that I had a retinal tear in. My Dr told me that he hoped they would fall below my vison line in time.I understand exactly how you feel, No one really has any answers that satisfy me,At least the Dr I am seeing now has compassion, The one who did my cataract surgery had no signs of being human.:O( That is why I left him and am now seeing a Dr at mayo clinic in Jacksonville, Fl.
This exact question was answered yesterday.

JCH MD