air pockets under my eye
Hey i had wrote on here a few monthes ago about a bubble puffing up under my eye. well i have went to an eye doctor since then and at first they said it maybe a cyst or something about scar tissue but she really didnt know. then she said it kind of seems like air is being squeezed in there and making it puff up when my eyes squint. it does it under my left eye really bad and under my right eye just a little bit. the problem has been here for a couple of years. anyways she was supposed to call a plastic surgeon to see if they knew what it was and to see if it could be fixed but i havent heard any thing yet so i was wandering if you all might know what it is and if it can be fixed and if so would it be through surgery and where do i need to go to get it fixed. thank you very much for your time.
Air can get around the eye from a fracture or hole in one of the sinuses that surround the eye (maxillary, sphenoid, ethmoid, frontal) or damage to the tear duct and an incompetent lower valve of Hasner.

I would suggest you see an Eye MD ophthalmologist that does orbit, lids, tearducts. They are called oculoplastic surgeons. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH III MD
Hello, I have the exact same issue.  Wondering if you've received any answers?  I've been to about 10 doctors and have no resolution.  Thanks!
I have the same thing....it is driving me crazy. Do you get a little red line there also?    Any answers?
I have the same thing and it is driving me crazy.  Any answers???
No answers.  I actually had a surgery done to tighten the muscle at the outer corner of my eye.  It didn't work.  It still happens all the time, I feel perhaps more when I'm tired or looking at the computer all day.  Maybe this is just when I notice it most b/c I'm not up moving around.  I'm completely frustrated by this medical mystery.