bags under eyeballs,sagging skin over eyes
Question please;
Is there a more less Natural way -or product that can shrink the bags under the eyes.. without doing harm to the eyes ?  I have large bags under the eyes.   ( oh yes iv been tested for kidney and liver fuction its normal )  im in my early 50s.. and over the past 2years iv noticed besides the bags, iv now got skin growing over the eye lids.. almost covering them up totaly.  never saw skin grow that fast !!  

I went to the eye doctor and he gave me new glasses... that block the bags - as they are tinted.
however I look without glasses, like im punched out (beat up) or drunk looking or tired to the max !

to add to this my Doctor put me on 2 b.p meds  one is Diovan and it has some nasty side effects..
that screws up my vision.   already im blurred when taking it..  and my eyes become sensitive to bright lights and white colors.  (flashing happens)   as well eye doctor said , Im boarderline Glaucoma in one eye..   he said it could be from the medications im on.. causing it ..
as he confirmed the blurred vision problems to diovan.. and sensative to light.. ..

my primary Doctor wont take me off the medications refuses me..
so im behind a 8 ball.

what to do ???  
Natural way to lose the bags? Diet excercise and if that fails see a cosmetic surgeon.

Blood pressure medications and others that say take with caution with glaucoma refer only to angle closure glaucoma. The common type of open angle glaucoma or those that have had a normal gonioscopy by an Eye MD are NOT a problem.

Blood pressure is life threatening with heart attacks, strokes and shortened life. If you're bummed out call your ophthalmologist and get his/her okay.

JCH III MD