barcode scanner and eye
Today i went to cub food to bye something. I was in between two counters.  In my from counter there was no body and my eye fall in my from counder and i think i saw a red bar scanner light. I am not sure if  red light fall direcly in my eye but i saw the red light from the scanner. I would like to know if this red light will burn my eye retina or it will do something. I am scared. Please help me.

---Thanks a lot
Well, I'm not a doctor, but I have stuck my face to a bar-code scanner before, and I can still see just fine. It's not something you should do on a regular basis, just like you shouldn't stare at the sun, but I am sure your eyes will be fine.
No it will not damage your eye.

JCH MD
What if an employee jokingly place the scanner towards my eye and days after the eye which the light impacted starts to hurt. What would be the problem. This happened two years ago and I have been suffering pain in my eye to this day. Can u explain?