bleeding behind the left eye
9 months before i had problem of blood clotted behind my left eye. I met the doctor. he told me
Diagnosis: Left Eale's deisease secondary to culture positive tuberculosis
                Prior left periocular steroid injection/sector PRP laser therapy and YAG laser to pre-macular haemorrhage.
after given laser treatment the problem has been cleared and the vision of my left eye has decreased to 6/18+2 but later it has increased to 6/12. I have taken 6 months course for positive tuberculosis. But now again bleeding occurred in the same eye(left). then i consulted the doctor he has given the laser again but there is no difference in my eye and i could not able to see any thing with my left eye. i am feeling like fully reddish thick layer in my left eye. so i am requesting you please give me any suggestions to recover from this problem. what precautions i have to take.

thanks and regards,
Poorna.  

This discussion is related to Blood cloted behind the left eye.
The diagnosis does not make sense to me.  However, I have not seen eye problems from TB.  Get a second opinion.

Dr. O.