Eye Care Community
blotchy vision

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

blotchy vision

hello, for 3 months I've been experiencing blotchy vision that i can only see if i look around into the corners of my eyes. i can see the blotches moving around as i move my eyes, but not in the same direction. also, i live in Saudi Arabia and the blotches are far more visible outside where it's really very bright and sunny. i wear sunglasses, but not all the time because i'm forgetful. should this blotchy vision be something to worry about? what could it be a sign of? i have no other symptoms.      
This is probably floaters.  You need to see an EyeMD to have your eyes checked-especially the retina.

Dr. O.

Dr. O.