blue sclera after retinal detatchment surgery
I was diagnose with a retinal detachment on July 30th 2012 and got a scleral buckle and gas bubble put in place on August first. After the surgery i had to laser treatments to fix the tear and holes of my retina and doctors are saying the surgery was a success.
Unfortunately, the two doctors following my case are hard to get a hold on and are simply not informing me of anything of the whole process. I had to search on internet to understand most of what is happening to me.

I'd like to know what are the precautions I should be taking now. Last time I saw them they said I could walk around now, just not practice any sport.... I've been trying to take it easy but really how easy should I be ? Should I still not lift any weight ? Or band over ??

Than today I've notice that the inside top corner of my eye (under my eye lid) is all blue....
Is that normal ? Should I stop my pred forte eye drop prescription because it is a cortisonoid and the side effect mention the thinning of the sclera ?

I'm going to see my doctors on Monday afternoon, but until than I would really like understand what is happening to me.

Also my headaches have been getting worst in the past two days. It moved from the side of my forehead to my eyebrow. Precisely at the beginning of my eyebrow above the nose.
Would it be because my head is trying to understand my new vision (my right eye is extremely blurry) Two doctors said I could use my eye normally the day after the surgery, than another optometrist said I should rest it until my retina  is well attached again... What should I do ?
or is it maybe because I've been doing too much moving around and daily things ?

My vision is important and I'm willing to do all to make it better, I simply need more information.
Thank you
Unfortunately every retinal detachment is different and doctors vary in their treatment.  You need to call them regarding headache.  It may indicate an elevation in eye pressure.

Dr. O.