Eye Care Expert Forum
blurred vision please help
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

blurred vision please help

hi
you might not know in how much pain ang agony i m posting this question
bc i have gone to many eye spec but none of them have been able to understand my prob
i am 28 male with nearvision problem rt eye (plus one) lt eye ( plus 2.5) using know
however ican completely raom around without glasses for normal daily living but problem comes when i got to read some thing i use glasses for that problem which i am facing is that once i am doing study after good about things starting appear as if u see things sitting in car with rain form ur windscreen(blurry) and it causes me real anger and agony and that situation goes off after some time and situation improves for some time once i am reading and i focus my vision on some distant thing and then see towards book ( for some time) .
for good about i am also suffering from IBS i doubt do it have any reltaion with blurry vision doc have given me only eyedrops named as systane (eye lubricant ) due to dry eyes
please help me as i am really tired  know
thanks in anticipation please.
2078052_tn?1331936700
You should see an ophthalmologist for a complete exam.  Be sure to have a gonioscopy to evaluate for a narrow angle.  This is not highly likely at your young age, but should be evaluated.  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
233488_tn?1310696703
John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
Discover Vision Centers of Kansas City
Kansas City, MO
2078052_tn?1331936700
Doreen Fazio, M.D.Blank
Amerisight Institute and Valley Eye Center
Van Nuys, CA
1731421_tn?1358826971