Eye Care Community
blurred vision to right eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

blurred vision to right eye

i am a 36 year old female, i have experiencd blurred vision to right eye twice backe in june and now, the blurred vision goes away after about 1 week, i went to the eye doctor and he did several test only to tell me that thier is nothing wrong with my vision, my eye is not dry it just feel funny and while experincing blurred vision i have head ages, can u advise me what to do!!!!
Yes, go to a different eye doctor and be sure that its a MD physician ophthalmologist. Get a second opinion. Find one at www.aao.org near you or ask your GP to refer you.

jCH MD