blurry vision after cataract surgery
I had my first eye done 6/3/09 and the second 6/10/09.  I have blurry vision now in both eyes.
I had regular implants.  Low light is the best and I always have to wear sunglasses to calm
the blurry vision.  The surgeon sent me to a retina specialist and he said there is a slight
swelling there and gave me drops.  The drops caused eye and headache pain and now I am
waiting for a return call from him for new meds. I am worried they put in the wrong lens, but there
are time when I can watch TV in low light and the vision is good.  When I'm out and about the vision
gets bad.  Is this a common things with cataract surgery, and what suggestion would you have for me.

This discussion is related to Cataract Surgery, and Blurry Vision.
You history suggests that you have swelling of the macula (cystoid macular edema) a common complication of cataract surgery. It usually clears with antiinflammatory drops like Xibron or Voltarin.

Ther are many other causes but the retina MD should have identified them.

It the problem was the "wrong" IOL you wouldn't need drops you would need the IOL removed.

JCH MD