Eye Care Community
bottom eye lid is swollen and hurts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

bottom eye lid is swollen and hurts

I don't know what is on the bottom of my inner eye lid. It has my eye swollen and it does hurt. It look like a stye and did have pus come out of it . what is this and what can I do
Use warm compresses on it tonight. Tomorrow see your family MD or see a ophthalmologist for an evaluation and antibiotic drops/ointments
JCH MD
I have treid the warm compresses and antibiotic drops and it hs went down some but still cause my eye to look swollen and I just want to know what this could be. Can styes form on the inside on the bottom of the eyelid?