Eye Care Community
bubble under my eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

bubble under my eye

I have this bubble under my eye and i was wandering if anyone could tell me what it is. It is located between my under eye and i guess it would be my cheek bone. The doctor told me allergies and I have tried every kind of allergy medicine and it doesnt help. It is only under my left eye and it only does it when i squint like when i am outside. The other day i got water in my eyes and i squinted really hard and it raised up and it felt like a balloon it is really weird so if someone could help me that would be great thanks
The most likely cause is a cyst of the outer layer of the eye (Conjunctiva). It should be checked by an Eye MD physician ophthalmologist. If troublesome they can be drained easily.

JCH III MD