bump on eyeball

I noticed this yesterday that I have a small bump on my right eye ball.  It its located in the middle of the eyeball and can be felt on the eye lid.  I can't see any pimple there.  What can this be?  It does not hurt.
Do you mean eyelid?  It is probably a chalazion.  See an ophthalmologist.  Find one on AAO.org

Dr. O.

Will I need a referral to see a ophthalmologist?  It fells like its on the eyeball, but I can only feel it on the eyelid if I close my eye.  

That depends on your insurance plan.

Dr. O.

I went and saw a ophthalmologist and the Dr checked the pressure in m eyes, LHS 14 and RHS15 and says thats good.  He then put a drop of Antistetick to may my eyes numb and also something else to make my puples dialated.  Took about 15mins and my eyes went blurry.  He then used a torch to look inside my eyes and check the veins?  says their okay too.  He said dont worry about the lump?
Dr,

Should I still be worried about the lump on the eyeball?  Its still there...
my mom noticed a small bump on her left eyeball under the top eyelid, it is defintely on the eyeball, she said it is a little sore to the touch, and other than chronic dry eyes she hasnt noticed anything different other than has a hard time opening that eye in the morning after she first wakes up, I am very concerned and have insisted she goes to the opthomologist tomorrow, i just was curious what this could be...just need my mind to be at ease...thank you so much