Eye Care Expert Forum
catact surgery

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

catact surgery
I have very early stage of Fuch's and one wk. ago I had cataract surgery on one eye.  Results were great and I had 20/15 vision the next day.  Six days later I experienced what felt like two floaters that affected my vision and caused everything to go blurry in that eye. The best way to describe it is that it looks like I've looked in a bright light. I had the Dr.'s office look at the eye and they said they don't see anything and said to give it some time.  Two days now and it had not gotten better.  Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?  I don't understand how I can go from great vision to this in a wk.
You should see a retina specialist or have your cataract surgeon do a dilated exam and macular OCT test to look for problems with the retina.

HV