Eye Care Expert Forum
chalazion removal

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

chalazion removal
hi i wanted to know about how much does the removal of a chalazion cost with out any type of insurance my husband has 2 chalazions one on each eye and he had surgery once but he chalazion came back. He wants to get steroids injected to get rid of them but we want to know about how much it will cost can you please give me an estimate of the cost? Thank you caro
I'm very sorry but because of the vast differences in the cost of living across the USA there will be tremendous differences from one area to another. I would you go to www.aao.org and find an Eye MD that specializes in oculoplastic surgery near you. Then call their office and they will give you an exact figure over the phone.

JCH III MD