cloudy vision in right eye
I've been having cloudy vision in one eye for several months now. It started after very windy weather. half of my head and face were painful for a while but then pain went away but I still have this film over my eye that would not come off.  Sometimes I have pulsation right under my lower lid (right eye). I've been checked by an ophthalmologist (eye exam) and had brain MRI (negative). I was told that the eye itself is ok, as well as its optic nerve. However, this cloudiness makes me nervous as I am afraid of my second eye.  I appreciate any suggestions
My suggestion would be to ask the ophthalmologist that examined your eyes to refer you to a neuro-ophthalmologist and be sure and take your MRI results with you.
Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately there are no such specialists in the country I live now. I do remember that before my eye became "foggy" my ear was itching very bad and I scratched. As soon as I did that my eye my lower and upper lids of this eye twiched and it became foggy. Do you think it could be ear related? Once again - my MRI is negative.... Once again, thank you.
You could see another ophthalmologist and ask for special tests:  visual field test, amsler grid test, macular OCT test
=
I had visual field test and amsler grid test done. The only OCT is not done.
Does macular degeneration cause foggy vision?
Usually yes