cornea scar
when i was 11 year i came to know my left eye had very poor vision.after one year squint developed in my left eye.Doctor said amblyopia.At age 14 a ball pen dropped in left eye and puncture eye and operation made in my home town.After few year leter cataract developed and a white membren grow over the iris.In year 2001 the cataract operation done in my left eye.after that glaucoma developed in my left eye.Now i have glaucoma,small unshape pupil,unknown white membren over the iris,squint,scar behind the lens and poor vision(fingure count 1 meter distance).Now i am using glaucoma eye drop alphagan p and glacumol.Doctor said may be improve little vision after clean the lens but risky surgery.May be loss of vision.Plz Help me Sir.What is the white membren(Plz see the attch. picture).Is pterygium or other.When i closed my right eye(goog eye) then the left eye squint is correct.what is the treatment for white membren.Plz help me.Now my age is 31 year.
It looks like a full thickness corneal scar at the limbus (edge). Give your other eye problems its not likely that corneal transplant surgery would be of benefit to you. It is not a pterygium      IMPORTANT: protect the good eye from disease or injury.

JCH MD
what is adherent leucoma.what is the treatment.